Sat, Apr 04|
FLINT Virtual NBA 2K Tournament - XBOX One Registration
Bring your CREW, CASH, and A GAME for our NBA 2K Tournament. If you have what it takes to be crowned the NBA 2K Champion and want a chance at a cash prize sign-up today.
Time & Location
Apr 04, 2020, 1:00 PM
About the Event
FLINT 2K Tournament
XBOX One|100 Participants| Pro-AM
Saturday: 1:00 PM EDT
- Game: NBA 2K20
- Console: XBOX One
- Match Type : 5v5 Pro-AM Private Matchup
- Difficulty: (Default – Hall of Fame)
- Quarter Length: (Default - 5 Minutes)
- Players Required: 100 Participants| 20 Teams| 5 Player each team
Grand Prize: $500
1st Place Team - $450
2nd Place Team - $50
How To Play
1. In NBA 2K, go to My Career mode (select the player you want to use for the tournament.)
2. Once you enter the neighborhood, walk over and enter the Pro-AM building.
3. After your teammates join you in the Pro Am Lobby, then press “Select” to make sure you’ll have a private match up.
4. A keyword will be required to for both teams to start the match (An email will be sent to your team captain 30 minutes before the game).
1. One registration per team is required of 5 participants. ($50 Registration Fee for the Team; $10 per person.)
2. Each tournament match has a window of 45 minutes to be played.
3. Everyone who joins this tournament will play – players who have the highest score at the end of the round may receive a BYE.
4. If you are not ready to play your match in the first 10 minutes, you may be automatically forfeited to help keep the tournament moving.
Game Submission: The team captain is required to record the score and send a picture of the screenshot to 617-329-5503.
Broadcasting/Streaming: Participants from each team has the option to broadcast via Mixer: Onetimeshizz
Lag/Settings/Teams: After 1 minute of gameplay any complaints on lag, pre-game settings, or banned teams will not be taken into consideration. No exceptions. (Note: connection is much better if you use a LAN cable instead of WiFi.)
Pause Timer: If your pause timer runs out and your opponent quits the game when you are losing, you automatically lose. If your pause timer runs out and your opponent quits the game when you are winning or the match is tied, the match will be cancelled. If your timer runs out prior to the end of the first quarter of game play and the score is tied, we will consider a non issue and the game should be replayed.
Disconnections: In the event of a disconnection, you and your opponent must finish the remaining time of the match, keeping the score the same as it was in the game that got disconnected i.e. If the disconnection occurred in at the end of the 1st quarter, the new game should be played until the end of the 3rd quarter. We highly recommend recording video of all game footage in case of a dispute.
If you can’t continue the match within 15 minutes of disconnecting, FLINT may rule on the match using our discretion. If you were losing, you will be given the loss. If you were winning, the match may be canceled or you may be given the loss depending on the circumstances. It is up to the player who was losing to reach out and attempt to play the match again. If you were losing and no attempt is made to play again n 15 minutes you will lose the match.
All proceeds raised during this event will be used to sponsor FLINT Program Inc. Scholarship(s) and FLINT Program Inc. Operation.
NBA 2K Tournament Team X1
Tickets to be purchased by ONE team member per team. Only 20 tickets are available first come - first serve.$50.00
2K Tournament Single Player X1
Open Registration; Only 100 tickets available. First come, first serve;$10.00