Sat, Apr 25|
FLINT Virtual NBA 2K Tournament - XBOX One Registration
Bring your CREW, CASH, and A GAME for our NBA 2K Tournament. If you have what it takes to be crowned the NBA 2K Champion and want a chance at a cash prize sign-up today.
Time & Location
Apr 25, 2020, 1:00 PM
About the Event
FLINT 2K Tournament
XBOX One|| 96 Participants| 32 Team| Pro-AM
Saturday: 1:00 PM EDT
- Game: NBA 2K20
- Console: XBOX One
- Match Type : 3v3 Pro-AM Private Matchup
- Difficulty: (Default – Hall of Fame)
- First Team to 21 Wins
- Players Required: 96 Participants| 32 Teams| 3 Players each team
Grand Prize: $230
1st Place Team - $200
2nd Place Team - $30
How To Play
1. In NBA 2K, go to My Career mode (select the player you want to use for the tournament.)
2. Once you enter the neighborhood, walk over and enter the Pro-AM building.
3. After your teammates join you in the Pro Am Lobby, then press “Select” to make sure you’ll have a private match up.
4. A keyword will be required to for both teams to start the match (An email will be sent to your team captain 30 minutes before the game).
1. One registration per team is required of 3 participants. ($15 Registration Fee for the Team)
2. Each tournament match has a window of 45 minutes to be played.
3. If your team isn't ready to play your match in the first 10 minutes, your team will automatically forfeit to help keep the tournament moving.
Game Submission: The team captain is required to record the score and send a picture of the screenshot to 617-329-5503.
Broadcasting/Streaming: Participants from each team has the option to broadcast via Mixer: Onetimeshizz (Go to Account)
Lag/Settings/Teams: After 1 minute of gameplay any complaints on lag, pre-game settings, or banned teams will not be taken into consideration. No exceptions. (Note: connection is much better if you use a LAN cable instead of WiFi.)
Disconnections: In the event of a disconnection, you and your opponent must finish the remaining of the match, keeping the score the same as it was in the game that got disconnected i.e. If the disconnection occurred within the the first 5 minutes of gameplay, reach out to our official (Bold number above. We highly recommend recording video of all game footage in case of a dispute.
If you can’t continue the match within 15 minutes of disconnecting, FLINT may rule on the match using our discretion. If you were losing, you will be given the loss. If you were winning, the match may be canceled or you may be given the loss depending on the circumstances. It is up to the player who was losing to reach out and attempt to play the match again. If you were losing and no attempt is made to play again in 15 minutes you will lose the match.
All proceeds raised during this event will be used to sponsor FLINT Program Inc. Scholarship(s) and FLINT Program Inc. Operation.
NBA 2K Tournament Team X1
Tickets to be purchased by ONE team member per team. Only 32 tickets are available first come - first serve.